Classes per week: 3
Course duration: 1 year
Course duration: 1 year
Duration: 1 hour 30 min
One to One or Group
Our Interactive classes are either one to one & with batch of 10 participants
Yes! completion certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
Rs.120,000 or $ 1000
English has fast become the world’s most widely used and commonly spoken language today and the need to learn English for kids has increased exponentially with this growth. Most countries have now embraced the English language as a common denominator in communication across a plethora of fields, from trade & finance to travel. It is this widespread use that has defined it as one of the most influential languages in the world and as such, many parents prefer their children learn English as a second language.
It is important that parents should help their children to learn English as almost every aspect of life now involves and requires some degree of English knowledge. Most businesses that handle international clientele, suppliers and business partners prefer to hire both native and non-native English speaking employees as this facilitates smooth communication in the course of their day-to-day activities. As such, having an excellent knowledge of English, can greatly improve the odds of finding good employment.
Apart from English for kids and its importance in the commercial arena, English is also critical in travel and tourism.
At least a fundamental knowledge of English is essential when travelling to another country to be able to ask for assistance, make conversation, etc. as part of the daily interaction with the local people. It is interesting to note that over 900 million people around the world speak at least some level of English. A tourist or businessperson with no knowledge of English will find it exceedingly hard to adjust and incorporate them into that particular countries culture.
It is important for kids to learn English because:
1. If taught properly, learning English is fun!
2. Babies effortlessly learn English as they soak it up like a sponge.
3. Young children have the ability to learn foreign language accent-free, while older children, especially after the age of 10-12 will almost never learn to speak English without an accent.
4. Being bilingual makes them smarter.
5. Even at an early age, bilingual children show greater understanding of shapes and patterns.
6. English is the official language of 53 countries.
7. More than 750 million people speak English, either as a first or a second language
8. English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
9. By learning English, you open a window to other cultures.
10. Being bilingual means having total control of two languages.
11. English is the international language of communication and is used by hundreds of millions around the globe for entertainment, commercial and technical purposes.
12. English is the language of the internet and computers.
13. English is the language of aviation.
14. English is the language of science.
15. English is the language of diplomacy.
16. English is the language of tourism.
17. English is the language of many textbooks and universities around the world.
18. Knowing English improves your native language skills, as well.
19. Bilinguals are good at ignoring distractions and better at problem solving than monolinguals.
20. Traveling and living abroad is a much more enjoyable and rich experience if you can communicate with local people and/or other tourists freely in English.
21. Increased job opportunities and higher salaries are proven outcomes to multi-language learning.
22. Communicating in English can increase the earning power of individuals by 25%.
23. Knowing English means they can understand all of the songs they hear on the radio
24. Knowing English means they can understand and be understood almost everywhere in the world
25. Knowing English means they don’t have to use Google Translate
26. Knowing English means they can watch movies in the original language
27. Knowing English means they can work in a foreign country
28. A speaker of two languages can think up two or more phrases or words for each idea and object, and can utilize this talent to sharpen personal creativity.
29. The majority of the world’s business conversations now take place between non-native English speakers—in English.
Childhood is the best time to learn English, especially if you want to get perfect in Pronunciation, Fluency, Vocabulary, Grammar and Writing Skills. This course will give young learners a great opportunity to enhance their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills with different activities.